1.12.2007

41-14

I'm recovering right now. On Wednesday (before last), Notre Dame got crushed by LSU 41-14. Ok, fine by me. I knew we were going to lose. Five days later on Monday, Ohio State got killed by Florida 41-14, thanks (by my opinion) to some idiot hurting Ted Ginn's ankle in a celebration on the opening kickoff. I know he probably feels as bad as Ginn, but just don't do it. Stop celebrating, espcially on the first play of the game.

This was supposed to be my year. The Mets were going to go all the way, but didn't thanks to a 9th inning meltdown thanks to Aaron Heilman. The Redskins, well, they were going to go all the way buy didn't thanks to an interception by Mark Brunell in the first preseason game, leading to Portis' hurt shoulder. Notre Dame lost every important game (Michigan, USC, and the Bowl Game). OSU, well. I still love Troy Smith. Beating Michigan thrice and earning a Heisman for your school is no small feat. Heres to hoping Cleveland picks Ted Ginn in the first round and getting Smith later, because we all saw last Monday that Smith doesn't play well without his boy. (not really, but its an excuse)

No comments: