12.28.2006

About Me

Alright, I live in Virginia and I'm 15. Cool.

I love listening to music. Gym Class Heroes is the best. I'm so glad I found them. Started listening around May. The name of the blog "BlackOps Is Ruining My Life" comes from a song by the rapper P.O.S. called "P.O.S. Is Ruining My Life". "Echo Factor" comes from a song by GCH called "Nothing Boy vs. The Echo Factor". Two great songs.

P.O.S. is going on tour with GCH this February and I'm so pumped for it.

I live for sports. Except I don't play. Well, I play golf. That IS a sport, people. I love the Mets and Redskins as far as the pros go. In college I love Notre Dame and Ohio State. I can live with bad seasons by my pro teams, but I can't stand losing teams in college. Actually, all is good just as long as we beat Michigan. I root for the same two teams in basketball but I also like Louisville.

I made this blog so I can vent about whatever. I can't do that on any of the forums I'm on. Mostly sports.
For example, today, the Giants signed Barry Zito. I'm pissed about that.

I'm listening to +44. I got their CD for Christmas and its pretty bad actually :P

1 comment:

IslesHockey21 said...

Looks like I got a new blog to read